Chinese new Years from Crystal Jade:クリスタルジェイドから中華の正月
Sassoku kore ni shigoto ga ututteimasu...tughi wa Kyu shogatu no jyumbi desu.Kyu shogatu no bai nimo kono you ni chinese style no osechi ga arimasu..ware ware no bai wa Crystal Jade kara teikyou shiteimasu..Yoyaku uketuke chu desu....
From the SWFC
Today is the 2nd day of the new year and we're still in full operation at the Y's table in the Shanghai World Financial Center... We look forward to welcoming those who are still on holiday as well as those who will be back soon to come and enjoy our continuous winter promotions!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year 2010
A very easy recipe! Anyone can prepare this...
1-2 persons serving:
Beef steak 250 gr.
Garlic 1clove (finely chopped)
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Salt,Pepper to taste
1) Sprinkle the steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
2) Add garlic to the olive oil (to add flavor) for 10 minutes.
3) Using the sprig of rosemary as a brush, dip it into the garlic flavored olive oil and brush the steak several times on each side allowing the flavors to seep into the meat.
4) Place the steak over the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side based on your preference of doneness.
5) Serve with a side salad... Buon appetito!!
New Year Decoration/新年のデコレーション
Following Christmas, we have now decorated Y's table for the New Year - Japanese style - at the SWFC. Chef Okano is currently very busy preparing New Year Osechi for our Japanese customers who themselves are looking forward to having some rest during the first 3 days of the New Year...
The Kitchen Salvatore Cuomo Shanghai photo shooting /TKSC上海で撮影です・・・
Today I spent some time taking photos for our January/February brochure introducing Y's table's and the Kitchen's "Hokkaido Fair" promotion.
Starting from February 2010 as part of the Hokkaido Fair promotion, the Kitchen will be serving a very special Taraba Crab ravioli.