A very easy recipe! Anyone can prepare this...
1-2 persons serving:
Beef steak 250 gr.
Garlic 1clove (finely chopped)
Olive oil 2 tbsp
Salt,Pepper to taste
1) Sprinkle the steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
2) Add garlic to the olive oil (to add flavor) for 10 minutes.
3) Using the sprig of rosemary as a brush, dip it into the garlic flavored olive oil and brush the steak several times on each side allowing the flavors to seep into the meat.
4) Place the steak over the grill and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side based on your preference of doneness.
5) Serve with a side salad... Buon appetito!!
December 30, 2009 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Bistecca Day.../ステーキ日: